Dr. Dudley has been practicing dentistry since 2004 and is committed to the art and science needed to achieve amazing cosmetic results. He strives to deliver the most beautiful, natural-looking smiles to those suffering from major dental problems, poor dentistry, or those unhappy with their current smile.
As a lifelong learner, Dr. Dudley has never stopped improving his skills. He is constantly looking for ways to learn and improve and has become an Academy of General Dentistry Fellow, a designation afforded to less than 6% of all dentists in the country.
I am extremely proud of all my patients' smiles. I believe dentistry can be both very personal and life-changing. When I can do that type of care and improvement to someone in need of cosmetic and restorative dentistry, it is unbelievably fulfilling.
Dr. Dudley graduated with a degree in Biology from Middlebury College. He went on to study at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. Later, he completed a residency (AEDGD) and trained in sedation dentistry in the Air Force.
Dr. Dudley’s passion in dentistry extends to numerous organizations such as:
- U.S. Air Force AEGD
- AGD Fellow
- Implant seminars and course
- Clear Essentials – Invisalign Study course Seattle Study Club
- Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Spear Education
- Reissuance Study Club
- Conscious Sedation Training
- Biomet 3i’s Synergy Training program
- Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Dr. Dudley enjoys competing in triathlons, flying airplanes, skiing, and traveling with his wife and daughters.